Reconstruction of the villa
Narc Design takes a holistic technique to the design procedure. We start with our most powerful implement: our ears. We take the time to listen to our clients and help our clients priorities strategic architectural design goals within real-world project limitations. We’re committed to providing professional Design
Sometimes people may rebuild a villa after several years for some reason. These reasons can be the very old construction of the villa, or make the changes you want. Because most villas are over 30 years old, they are less likely to wear out in a short period of time. Renovation steps in a villa can be easier and less expensive than renovating an apartment, because it has less volume in the materials used in it. Of course, sometimes the purpose of renovating a villa is to create new facilities. Also, changing the type of use of existing spaces is another goal. In this article, Winark Architecture Studio will acquaint you more with the criteria of reconstruction and getting a great result from the execution of the work.
The most suitable agent for reconstruction
- How the structure of the villa was built from the beginning is one of the most important points in the process of renovating the villa. In other words, the shorter the time since the construction of the villa, the easier it will be to renovate. But if some parts are more worn and the villa building has a longer life, it will cost both time and money to renovate.
- When renovating a villa, in addition to being able to design a classic villa in the shape of a modern villa, you can also have the reverse of this conversion to renovate your building.
- If you try to coordinate the renovation style with the villa, the end result will be much more beautiful. Of course, this factor depends on the standard design of the villa in its area. If the basic principles of design are followed in the construction of the villa, the reconstruction operation will face less problems.
What parts is the reconstruction of the villa suitable for ?
- You can change the lighting and electricity system of the building.
Replacing walls and siding, or even the ceiling, can help renovate a villa.
In designing and renovating the villa, you can change the model of windows, doors, as well as switches and sockets.
Renovation of the villa can include changes in the style and model of the flooring.
If the villa building does not have a fireplace, you can arrange a suitable place to set it up.
Changing the type of valves is also a common task in renovating a villa.
Renovation of the building plumbing and its installation system is one of the important tasks.
You can change the interior decoration of the villa, such as changing the wallpaper or repainting the walls, etc.
One of the most important tasks is the implementation and installation of alarm systems, building intelligence and CCTV.
You can also change the design of the rooms, bathroom and kitchen or even change the cabinets.
In renovating a villa, you can equip your building with network cable.
The best time to renovate a villa
- It is better to renovate the villa when the sunshine is in ideal condition. Therefore, the spring and summer seasons have the best conditions for renovating the villa building. In these seasons, due to the earlier drying of the materials outside the building, the repair work of the villa is delayed and the work is finished sooner. Of course, the effective factor after the season can be the type of climate in the region.
Other factors such as seasonal workers, identification of engineers and labor are very important to renovate the villa. Because of the high volume of projects in a particular season, human factors may not be well selected and the quality of work can be reduced.
The right time for reconstruction, attention to the price of materials and materials available in the market, are other points. Therefore, it is better to buy the tool when the market has low price fluctuations.
What are the steps involved in renovating a villa?
Very large area or small area is not very important in the process of renovating the villa, but it is the attention to detail that makes the end result more pleasant. In the following, stay tuned with this article from (Winark Architecture Studio) and learn more about the renovation process.
- You need to see what the purpose of the renovation in the villa is, for example, one of these factors can be to increase the comfort of living and facilities in your villa. The second goal is to improve the appearance or increase the land area in the villa.
In order to carry out the renovation process in the villa in an orderly and accurate manner, it is better to prioritize the implementation of the steps. Determining these steps will go a long way in reducing costs and speeding up the process. It is natural that you should first consider strengthening the infrastructure of the villa building and then think about the new design of interior decoration, moving the siding and so on.
In order to reduce the costs of renovating the villa, it is better to do the most necessary work first. This way, in addition to getting the job done on time, you also save on running costs. Because when you think about reconstruction, a lot of work comes to your mind and takes you away from the main goal and priorities.
To renovate a villa, you will definitely need a professional plan and design, so you can get help from experienced consultants and specialists of Vinaark Architecture Studio.
If you have the right financial situation, try to renovate your villa in such a way that it will be economically justified in the future and will create a good economic interest for you at the time of sale.
- Be sure to consult with experienced and experienced people before implementing the villa renovation project.
You can see examples of what he has done so far before deciding and choosing a villa renovator. Also, carefully compare before and after work, and even look closely at the portfolio.
A renovation plan can enhance the result of work done according to new and updated standards.
Spending money on renovating a villa will not only increase the quality of the villa building, but as a wise investment in the future can be very profitable for you.
Finally, we suggest that you be sure to benefit from the best consultants and specialists of Vinaark Studio in the implementation of your renovation projects, and also visit the website of Narek Architecture Studio, which is known as the parent company.
Quick access to pages
From the following links, you can have faster access to other pages of the site